26 June 2009

All Hail the Q

I am watching General Hospital while fixing my blog, and I am delighted to see three Quartermaines in a scene with Carly. There she is talking to Edward (John Ingle), Monica (Leslie Charleson) and Tracy (Jane Elliot).

Listening to Daytime Confidential yesterday, they mention how soap producers seem to like the vets from other shows. I mean, Lynn Herring, Marie Wilson, and Jon Lindstrom are on As the World Turns, and ATWT heroine Martha Byrne is now on GH. But ATWT ignores its own vets.

So it's encouraging to see the show, which I barely watch, remembering its roots, and tying current story to old. Carly is asking the Qs to have her son Michael live with them. After all, he is a Quartermaine. They are the shows best group asset, and all the actors involved are very talented. So, use them!

No comments:

Post a Comment